Name of Post: UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Detailed Application Form DAF Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Started
Post Date- 17/09/2022|Post Update- 17/09/2022
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:-
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released an Advertisement to invite Online Application for UPSC Combined Medical Service DAF Examination 2022.
- who have Qualified the CMS Written Examination can apply online for UPSC CMS UPSC CMS Detailed Application Form DAF Exam 2022.
- In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 687 Posts, Age Limit is Maximum 32 Years and Required Qualification are Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India +.
- Candidate can apply from 14/09/2022 to 28/09/2022 On www.SarkariResultsGyan.Com or Official Site.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CMS DAF Online Form 2022
||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO, General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II, General Duty Medical Officer GDMO
||UPSC CMS DAF 2022
|Salary/ Pay Scale
||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/ month
|Last Date to Apply
|Join us on Telegram
✅Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start: 06/04/2022
- Registration Last Date: 26/04/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26/04/2022
- Exam Held on: 17/07/2022
- Admit Card Released On: 24/06/2022
- Result Declared on: 18/08/2022
✅Application Fee :-
- General (UR)/O.B.C.: Rs.0/-
- SC/ ST / PH (Divyang): Rs.0/-
- Female (All Categories): Rs.0/-
- No Application fee for UPSC CMS DAF 2022. Candidates who have qualified written exam for UPSC CMS 2022 can apply.
✅UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :-
Total Vacancy Details:- 687 Posts
|Name of Post
|UPSC CMS DAF 2022
- Only those are eligible who qualified UPSC CMS 2022 Written Exam.
✅How to Fill Form Online 2022
- UPSC is released Notification for UPSC CMS DAF Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 14/09/2022 to 28/09/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.