How to Fill UPSC Civil Service IAS DAF Form Online 2021
- All Interested Candidates can Apply UPSC IAS DAF Online from 22-11-2021 to 01-12-2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online
|UPSC IAS DAF Important Links|
|Apply Online (DAF Form)||Click Here|
Notification Download (DAF Form)
UPSC Civil Services IAS 2021Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Question: What is the UPSC Civil Services IAS DAF form, who can fill it?
- Answer: This form can be filled only by those candidates who have passed the Civil Services IAS Prelim written examination.
- Question: What are the posts in UPSC Civil Services?
- Answer : Various Administrative Post.
- Question: When was the written examination of UPSC Civil Services recruitment held?
- Answer: The Pre. exam was held on 10 October 2021.
- Question: How many candidates have passed the written examination in UPSC Civil Services Recruitment?
- Answer: Total 9214 candidates have qualified in the Civil Services Pre. Written Exam & Eligible to fill the DAF form.
- Question: What is the full form of UPSC DAF Form?
- Answer: DAF is stand for Detailed Application Form, in DAF form the candidate has to fill his complete information.