UPSC CDS I Exam Result 2023 Download
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023 Result Download:-
UPSC has recently released Result for UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023 on 04/05/2023.
Candidates can download the Exam Result from the link given below which is mentioned in the “Important Links” section.
Short Details of Recruitment:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had released Advertisement to invite UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023.
- Those were interested and eligible for UPSC Combined Defence Services I Recruitment 2023. They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before apply form.
- In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 341 Posts, Max. Age Limit is 24 Years and Required Qualification are Bachelor Degree.
- Candidate can apply from 21/12/2022 to 12/01/2023 On SarkariResultsGyan.Com or Official Site Also.
- Online Application Start : 21/12/2022
- Registration Last Date: 12/01/2023 Till 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12/01/2023
- Exam Date : 16/04/2023
- Admit Card Released : 24/03/2023
- Result Declared : 04/05/2023
- General/OBC : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 0/-
- Female (All Category) : Rs. 0/-
Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E Challan.
- Indian Military Academy( IMA)/ Indian Naval Academy (INA)/ Air Force:-02/01/2000 to 01/01/2005
- Officers Training Academy (OTA)/ OTA Women: 02/01/1999 to 01/01/2005
- As per Relaxation Rules.
Total Posts : 341 Posts
|Name of Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Indian Military Academy – IMA||100||
|Indian Naval Academy – INA||22||
|Officers Training Academy – OTA||170||
How to Fill UPSC CDS I Form Online 2023
- UPSC are released Notification for UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2023.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 21/12/2022 to 12/01/2023.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
You can follow these steps to check the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) CDS (Combined Defence Services) I exam result:
- Visit the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Examination” tab on the homepage.
- Select “Active Examinations” from the dropdown menu.
- Look for “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023” and click on the link.
- On the next page, click on the “Written Result” link.
- The result will be displayed in a PDF format.
- You can download and save the PDF file for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also visit the direct link which is mentioned in the “Important Links” section.
Question Papers Download
Admit Card Download
Join Us on Social Media
|Telegram || Facebook|
UPSC Official Website