Short Details of Recruitment:
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently released Advertisement to invite Online Application for UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Recruitment 2022.
- Those are interested and eligible for UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Recruitment 2022. They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before apply form.
- In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 238 Posts, Age Limit are 21 to 35 Years Post wise and Required Qualification are 10+2 (Intermediate).
- Candidate can apply from 15/11/2022 to 05/12/2022 On SarkariResultsGyan.Com.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Online Form 2022
Advt. No. 07/E-2/DR/JW/2022-23
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application Start : 15/11/2022
- Registration Last Date : 05/12/2022
- Exam Held on : Notified Later
- Admit Card Released on: Near Exam
- Result Declared on : After Exam
- General : Rs. 0/-
- O.B.C./E.W.S. : Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/PH (Divyang): Rs. 0/-
No Application Fee for UKPSC Jail Warden 2022.
Age Limit As On 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- For Old Candidates Age Limit Calculate as on 01/07/2020
- For Fresh Candidates Age Limit Calculate as on 01/07/2022
- Age Relaxation – As per UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Recruitment Rules.
UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttarakhand Jail Warden Exam 2022||238||
How to Fill Form Online 2022
- UPSSSC are released Notification for UKPSC Jail Warden (Bandi Rakshak) Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 15/11/2022 to 05/12/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.