SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card 2022
Name of Post: SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Download & Check Form Status on ssc.nic.in.
Post Date:- 01-02-2022
Post Update:- 15/05/2022
👇 Join Telegram Group 👇
Short Details of Recruitment :-
- Staff Selection Commission has recently released Advertisement to invite Online Application for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2022.
- Those are interested and eligible for this SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2022. in this recruitment Posts are Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Data Entry Operators (DEOs). They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before apply form.
- In this Recruitment Age Limit are 18 to 27 Years and Required Qualification are 10+2 Intermediate.
- SSC has recently Released Tier I Exam Admit Card for SSC CHSL 2021.
- Candidate can Download Tier I Exam Admit Card from SarkariResultsGyan.Com. and SSC Official Site Also.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card 2022
Short Details of Notification
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start : 01-02-2022
- Registration Last Date : 07-03-2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 09-03-2022
- Exam Date Tier I : 24/05/2022 to 10/06/2022
- Form Status Available : 05/05/2022
- Admit Card Released On : 14/05/2022
- Result Declared on : Notify Later
Application Fee :-
- General /OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH (Divyang): Rs. 0/-
Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card OR Offline Challan.
Age Limit :-
Age Limit As On 01-01-2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Rules.
Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :-
Total Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||
|Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and
Auditor General of India (C&AG)
Selection Process :-
Selection Process of this Recruitment are following Stage.
- Tier I (Objective Type)
- Tier II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier III (Skill Test / Typing Test)
- Tier IV for Some Post
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern and Syllabus :-
- Tier I (Computer Based Examination)
- Exam Duration : 60 Minutes
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
How to Fill Form Online 2022
- Staff Selection Commission are released Notification for SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01 February 2022 to 07 march 2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Check SSC CHSL Form Status 2021
- SSC has Released Exam Date Notice for SSC CHSL 2021.
- SSC has Released Form Status so Candidate can check Form Status from below Important Links.
Important Links :-
|Download Admit Card/ Check Form Status (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card/ Check Form Status (MPR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card/ Check Form Status (NR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card/ Check Form Status (Others Region)||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Join Us on Social Media||Telegram || Facebook|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):-
How to Apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2022?
You should go to www.sarkariresultsgyan.com for apply online.