Sahara Refund Portal Claim Form Online Form 2023 Notice Released and Online Form has Started from Direct Link
Sahara Refund Portal 2023 Claim Online
The Sahara Refund Portal is an online platform that has been created by the Government of India to facilitate the refund of money to the investors of Sahara Group companies. The portal was launched on July 18, 2023, by the Home Minister of India, Shri Amit Shah.
Sahara Refund Claim Form Required Documents
To register on the Sahara Refund Portal, you will need the following documents:
- Your Aadhaar card number
- Your Aadhaar-linked mobile number
- A scanned copy of your photograph
- A scanned copy of your bank account passbook
- A scanned copy of Investment Receipt
Refund Portal Overview:-
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start: 18/07/2023
- Apply Form Last Date: N/A
Sahara Reund Portal: Claim Form Eligibility 2023
- They are eligible to fill Online Claim Form who had deposited money in the Sahara scheme and have not received their money.
After Registration Add Required Details
Once you have registered on the portal, you can fill out the Sahara Refund Claim Form. The form requires you to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your Aadhaar number
- Your date of birth
- Your address
- The amount of money you invested
- The date on which you invested the money
- The mode of investment (cash/cheque/DD)
- Your bank account details
You can also upload the scanned copies of your documents along with the form.
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an acknowledgement number. You can use this number to track the status of your refund application.
The refund process is expected to take 45 days. The refund amount will be credited to your bank account through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system.
Apply Online Form
User Manual Download
SCI Order Download