Rajasthan High Court JJA Clerk 2020 Computer Test Exam Date
Name of Post: Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Out/ Admit Card Released |Computer Test Exam Date 2022 Released on 27/05/2022
Post Update:- 28/05/2022
👇 Join Telegram Group 👇
Short Details of Recruitment :-
- Rajasthan High Court has recently released Advertisement to invite Online Application for JJA, Clerk Grade-II and JA Recruitment 2022.
- Those are interested and eligible for this JJA, Clerk Grade-II and JA Recruitment 2022. They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before apply form.
- In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 1760 Posts, Age Limit are 18-40 Years and Required Qualification are Bachelor Degree.
- Candidate can apply from 01 October 2020 to 01 November 2020 On www.SarkariResultsGyan.Com.
- Rajasthan High Court has released Exam Admit Card for Rajasthan JJA, Clerk II & JA Recruitment 2020..
- Rajasthan High Court has Released Computer Test Exam Date (05/07/2022 to 07/07/2022).
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
JJA, Clerk II, JA 2020 Computer Test Exam Date
Advt. No. 2020/282
Short Details of Notification
Important Dates :-
- Re Open Online Start : 01-10-2020
- Registration Last Date : 01-11-2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02-11-2020
- Exam Date : 13-03-2022
- Admit Card Released On : 22-02-2022
- Result Declared on : 18/05/2022
- Computer Test Exam Held on: 05-07 July 2022
Application Fee :-
- General/ MBC : Rs. 500/-
- O.B.C./E.W.S. : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 350/-
Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Age Limit :-
Age Limit As On 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Rules.
Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :-
Total Vacancy Details:- 1760 Posts
|Name of Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court)||268||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||08||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||18||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Clerk Grade -II (Non-TSP) in District Courts||1056||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Clerk Grade -II (TSP) in District Courts||61||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Junior Assistant (Non-TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||333||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
|Junior Assistant (TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||16||Bachelor Degree (Graduate)|
Category wise Vacancy Details :-
|Name of Post||UR/ General||OBC||MBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court)||99||56||26||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||06||01||–||–||01||–||08|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||14||–||02||–||01||01||18|
|Clerk Grade -II (Non-TSP) in District Courts||391||193||59||133||157||133||1056|
|Clerk Grade -II (TSP) in District Courts||20||–||–||03||03||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (Non-TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||146||70||17||26||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||09||–||–||–||–||07||16|
Pay Scale & Salary :-
|Name of Post||Pay Scale & Salary|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court)||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Clerk Grade -II (Non-TSP) in District Courts||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Clerk Grade -II (TSP) in District Courts||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Junior Assistant (Non-TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
|Junior Assistant (TSP) in DLSA (Taluka & Lok Adalats)||Rs. 20,800-65,900 Level -05|
Selection Process :-
Selection Process of this Recruitment are following Stage.
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern and Syllabus :-
- Negative Marking : No
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Qualifying Marks: SC/ST/ PH: 120 Marks & Others: 135 Marks
Computer Typing Test :-
|Speed Test||Hindi||05 Minute||25|
|Efficiency Test||–||10 Minute||50|
How to Fill Form Online 2020
- are released Notification for Rajasthan High Court JJA/ Clerk II / JA Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 1-10-2020 to 1-10-2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
- Rajasthan High Court RHC has recently released Admit Card for High Court JJA/ Clerk II / JA 2020.
- First go to Important Links Section and Click on Exam Admit Card Download.
- New Page open in new Tab than Enter User Name & Password, Captcha than Click on Login.
- Enter on Download Admit Card.
Important Links :-
|Computer Test Exam Date Notice Download||Click Here|
|Result Download||Click Here|
|Exam Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Exam Notice Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Re Open Notice Download||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Join Us on Social Media||Telegram || Facebook|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):-
How to Apply for this Recruitment 2020?
You should go to www.sarkariresultsgyan.com for apply online.
What is the Exam Date of Rajasthan JJA/ Clerk II/ JA 2020?
Exam Held on: 13-03-2022
How to Download Rajasthan JJA / Clerk II/ JA Admit Card?
Firstly you should go to sarkariresultsgyan.com than go to Admit Card Section than click on Rajasthan JJA/ Clerk II / JA Admit Card Post and Fallow it.