NTA NEET Admission 2021| Phase II Online Form
- Post Date:- 22-10-2021
- Post Update:- 22-10-2021
- Short Details:- National Testing Agency has recently uploaded filling up for Phase II and Correction in Phase I of Online Admission Form in NEET MBBS UG Courses 2021.
- Candidates those are enrolled with NEET Admission can read Notice for Phase II before Apply Online.
National Testing Agency
NTA NEET 2021|Phase II Online Form
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application Start : 13-07-2021
- Registration Last Date : 10-08-2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10-08-2021
- Form Correction Last Date: 11-14 Aug 2021
- Exam Date Released : 12-09-2021
- Check Exam City : 20-08-2021
- Admit Card Released : 06-09-2021
- Online Form Phase II & Correction in Phase I : 21-26 October 2021
- Answer Key : 15-10-2021
- Result Download : Notified Soon
- General : Rs. 1500/-
- O.B.C./E.W.S. : Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH (Divyang): Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Born on / Before : 31-12-2004
- Age Relaxation – As per Recruitment Rules.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology(PCB) from any Recognized Board in India.
- Read Notification for Code Wise Qualification Eligibility Criteria Details.