✅ MPHC Civil Judge Pre Exam Admit Card 2021
Post Date:- 23-12-2021 Post Update:- 30-04-2022
Name of Post: Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2021 Admit Card Released on 28/04/2022
Short Details of Recruitment:
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh has recently released Advertisement to invite MPHC Civil Judge Junior Division Recruitment 2022.
- Those are interested and eligible for this Recruitment 2022. They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before apply form.
- In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 123 Posts, Age Limit are 21 to 35 Years and Required Qualification are LLB.
- Candidate can apply from 29 December 2021 to 27 January 2022 On www.SarkariResultsGyan.Com.
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh has Recently Released Admit Card for MPHC Civil Judge Junior Division 2022.
- Candidates can download Admit Card from www.sarkiariresultsgyan.com or Official Site Also.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh
MPHC Civil Judge Admit Card 2021
Advt. No. 141/Exam/CJ/2021
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application Start : 29/12/2021
- Registration Last Date : 27/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27/01/2022
- Exam Held on : 06/05/2022
- Admit Card Released on : 28/04/2022
- Result Declared on : Notified Soon
- General/ Other State : Rs. 1047.82/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 647.82/-
Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Age Limit As On 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per Rules.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Civil Judge, Junior Division||123||
Category wise Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||UR/ General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Civil Judge, Junior Division||62||17||19||25||123|
How to Fill MPHC Civil Judge Form Online 2022
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh are released Notification for MPHC Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 29-12-2021 to 27-01-2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.