Short Details: Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023 Provisional Select List Released:-
- Indian Airforce has recently released Provisional Select List for Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu intake Online Form 01/2023.
- Those are interested and eligible for Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023. They can read full notification for more details about Recruitment before applying the form.
- In this Recruitment Age Limit is 17.5-21 Years and Required Qualification are 12th.
- Candidate can Download Provisional Select List SarkariResultsGyan.Com or Official Site.
Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2023 Provisional Select List
|Salary/ Pay Scale
||Rs. 30000/- Per Month + Allowances
|Last Date to Apply
|Join us on Telegram
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start: 07/11/2022
- Registration Last Date: 23/11/2022
- Exam Held on: 18-24 January 2023
- Exam Date / City Released : 06/01/2023
- Phase I Result Declared on : 15/02/2023
- Phase II Admit Card Released on : 15/02/2023
- Provisional Select List Released : 15/05/2023
Application Fee :-
- General (UR)/OBC/EWS: 250
- SC/ ST Candidate: 250
- Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Between : 27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005
- Age Relaxation – As per Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023 Rules.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023 Vacancy Details :-
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023
- Science Subject Eligibility Details:-
10+2 (Intermediate) with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
- Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :-
10+2 (Intermediate) with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
- Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :-
- Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 01/2023 Pay Scale & Salary :-
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Indian whose age is between 17.5 to 21 years can apply in this Indian Airforce Agneepath Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Airforce for a period of 04 years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Airforce Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Airforce Agniveer Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- For More Details and Indian Airforce Agniveer Benefit Must Read the Notification.
How to Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vatu intake 01/2023 Form Online 2022
- Indian Airforce is released Notification for Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu intake 01/2023 Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 07/11/2022 to 23/11/2022.
- Photo Instruction : Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letter.
- Read the Notification for More Details of Vacancies.
- Kindly fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Mandatory Documents.
- Check your full Details before Submit Application form.
- Pay required Application Fee to complete form. If Fees are asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.