AAI Junior Executive Online Form Notification Released and Apply Online has Started from Direct Link
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has recently released Notification for AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023. Those are interested and eligible for AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2023. They can read full notification for more details like Age Limit, Post Details, Syllabus, Eligibility Details, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale and Other Information about Recruitment before applying the form.
In this Recruitment Total Vacancies are 496 Posts, Age Limit is Max 27 Years and Required Qualification are Degree.
Candidate can apply from 01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023 OnSarkariResultsGyan.Comor Official Site.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start: 01/11/2023
- Registration Last Date: 30/11/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30/11/2023
- Exam Date: Notified Later
- Admit Card Released: Near Exam
- Result Declared: After Exam
Application Fee :-
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST Candidates : Rs.0/-
- Female (All Categories): Rs.0/-
- Pay the Examination Fees through Net Banking /Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Offline E Challan.
Age Limit :-
- Age Limit As On30/11/2023
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation – As per AAI Recruitment 2023 Rules.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy Details:- 496 Posts
AAI Junior Executive (ATC) Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||496||
AII Junior Executive Category wise Vacancy Details :-
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Scale / Salary|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :-
Selection Process of Recruitment is following Stage.
- Online examination
- Application Verification / Computer Literacy Test/ Physical Measurement & Endurance Test/ Driving Test (as applicable for the post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Apply Online Form
Notification Pdf Download
AAI Official Website